Coach Information & Forms
Changing the Game Project free e-book - click here
Survival Guide for New Coaches
CLA Apprentice Coaching Guide
Learning Facilitator and Evaluator Application
NCCP Learning Facilitator and Evaluator Guide
Respect in Sport
Canadian Sport for Life
Coaches and Learning Facilitator Log In
Coaching Association of Canada
Axemen Forms and Reports
The CDLA needs to ‘sanction’ all exhibition games. We do this by having teams/clubs submit their exhibition games to us and adding them to the CDLA RAMP website schedule. When we do it this way, the exhibition game will ‘copy down’ to the club website schedule. We then export this game in the proper format and send it to the ALRA so it can be imported into the Arbiter (Referee) system.
The procedure for exhibition games is:
- Email the CDLA office (email@example.com) with the game details include Age Group, Division, Home Team, Visitor Team, Date, Time and Location.
- CDLA Office will verify that team rosters are setup for the requesting teams
- CDLA Office will enter exhibition game into CDLA website schedule
- CDLA Office will supply referees with properly formatted file so it can be setup in Arbiter. (with copy to CDLA RIC)
** Only games that appear as exhibition games on the CDLA website are sanctioned games. **
Other notes on exhibition game procedures:
- We will assume that the team requesting is the HOME team and they will be charged for the game.
- The ALRA stipulates that games must be requested more than 72 hours in advance (6 days) for them, so they should be submitted to the CDLA Office at least one week in advance so we have time to verify rosters and setup schedule.
- Standard referee fees and mileage will apply.
ALA Education & Responsible Coaching
Goalie Equipment Exemption Form
Goalie Coordinator - Justin Athey
Coach Drill Package Link
Practice Planning Package
ALA LTAD Presentation
Link to the Referee Feedback form, filled out directly on the ALRA website:
Canada Day Tournament Information